Installing a home security camera system can seem like a daunting task, but with a little planning and the right tools, it can be a breeze. Besides, with so many different products on the market, it can be hard to know where to start. The Revo security camera system is an ideal blend of performance and simplicity. With features like pre-event recording, scheduled recording, and motion detection, it’s easy to set up and use. In fact, before you start, there are a few things you need to know for installation the revo security camera system
Things to know before installing Revo Security Camera System
- To connect the cameras, use BNC cables or a one-to-four splitter. Make sure that the cameras are far from light sources to deter intruders. The cameras should also be mounted on the sides and soffits of buildings for maximum coverage. The video feed from the cameras should be routed to the DVR via BNC/Power cables. These cables are easy to install and can be viewed on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- When setting up your new security camera system, ensure you have enough storage space for the video surveillance footage you record. A single camera can take up to four terabytes of data. This is a significant amount of storage space. If your security camera lacks enough storage, you might need to buy more than one hard drive. The amount of storage you’ll need will depend on the resolution and bitrate of the video. For example, a 4K security camera video can take up to a terabyte of storage!
How To Do Installation Revo Security Camera System?
Installing a Revo security camera system is relatively simple and that can be done in just a few steps. The system comes with everything you need to get started, including four cameras, a DVR, and all the necessary cables. The Revo system is also compatible with a wide range of security cameras, so you can add additional cameras if you need to. Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing the Revo security camera system:
Step 1: Position the cameras
The first step is to position the four cameras included with the system. Place them in strategic locations around your property, such as near entryways and in areas that you want to keep an eye on.
Step 2: Run the cables
Once the cameras are in place, run the included cables from each camera to the DVR. Make sure to leave enough slack in the cables so that you can position the DVR in a convenient location.
Step 3: Connect the cameras to the DVR
Once the cables are run, connect each camera to the DVR using the included BNC connectors.
Step 4: Power on the DVR and cameras
Finally, plug in the power adapters for the DVR and cameras and turn them on. The DVR will automatically start recording once it’s powered on.
That’s all there is to it! The Revo security camera system is now up and running. You can view the live feed from the cameras by accessing the DVR’s menu from any computer or mobile device. You can also set up motion detection alerts so that you’re notified if any activity is detected by the cameras.
Our Top Pick
- Free Shipping
- Affordable Price
- 100′ night vision
- Remote Monitoring System
- Auto WDR & IR Anti Reflection Glass
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Capable to allow only 80-degree viewing
Benefits of using Revo Security Camera
Revo wireless video surveillance systems offer unparalleled video quality and powerful networking tools. They bring digital high-definition video to homes and businesses while eliminating the hassle of running cables. The wireless bullet cameras feature 2.1 Megapixel Sensors, double the resolution of 720p HD. The cameras are also easy to install and can be mounted on walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
If you’re installing CCTV cameras in a building, first make sure you hire someone experienced in video camera installation. These professionals have the knowledge and experience to install CCTV cameras properly and which types of wiring you need to run. In most cases, hiring an expert is a good idea. A professional can estimate the exact number of cables needed to connect all of your cameras.